Friday, May 15, 2009

MY BEST FREN

BEST FREN EVER
When I was 9 years old, I shifted to a new school.
It was the first day of school that we met
We sat together talking without knowing each other names
that we forgot to ask each other.
So the second day of skul I was finding for you but you were not there....
That day was the most boring day ever cause i'm new here n lonely..
if you were there, there will be sum1 to talk to....
The following day, i was happy to see you......
I asked your name and i told mine......
This is how we met......
For the three following years, I spent my time with you
joking.........playing..........being frenzz
...........but.........
When it was 2008.......we were not in the same school,
Life was bored cause you were not there,
So the following year, which is this year....
I shifted to the same school as you and i was happy to see you.
When I go through problems, you are there to advice and help me.
You are the best bestfren that any1 can have...
Srry if i had hurt you before.....
THX VERY MUC
DINEASH
FOR BEING THE BESFREN EVER..

No comments: